Where are you located?Lake Mary ENT & Allergy
795 Primera Blvd., Suite 1031
Lake Mary, FL 32746
What are your office hours?
- Closed on Mondays
- Tuesday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Closed for Lunch from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Your First Visit
During your first visit, our goal is to become familiar with you and your current need (both immediate and long-term). We will gather data about your medical history including information about your overall physical condition, allergies, prescription drug usage and other relevant information.
There will be an examination done to determine what your treatment needs may be. You may be referred for further testing and a follow-up visit depending on your condition.
Helpful Tips for Your First Visit
Here are a few helpful tips to make your first visit a smooth and simple process.
If you’ve had any CT scans, MRI’s or Labs within the last six months, please bring them to your first appointment. If you have an ear complaint of any kind you will be referred for further ear function testing.
We recommend you arrive 20 – 30 minutes before your first appointment to fill out new patient forms. However, if you want to get a head start, you can download the new patient forms below and complete them before you come to our office.
Are You Accepting New Patients?Yes, both Dr. Damask and her audiologist are accepting new patients. We can help you find the best way to get you or your loved one the medical help needed.
How do I pay for your services?
You may pay us with:
- Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Insurance: Please bring your insurance card, and money for your co-payment or per-year deductible to your appointment. Your insurance company may set a reimbursement schedule that is lower than our fees. You will be responsible for paying the “balance” after we have been reimbursed.
- Medicare does not typically cover the cost of a hearing test associated with determining whether you need a hearing aid, unless a physician orders the test. Please contact our audiologist for more information. Also, private insurance usually does not cover the cost of hearing aids. Please check with your insurance company to determine your coverage.
- Financing: Because your health care is so important, we have arranged for our patients to finance hearing aid purchases. Please call (407)829-8981 and talk about your financing needs prior to your visit. Your financial information will be held in the strictest confidence. We also offer financing through CareCredit.
How do I make an appointment?
You may call us directly at (407)829-8981 during our regular office hours to set up an appointment with Dr. Damask or with the audiologist, or you may ask your primary physician or audiologist to schedule a referral appointment for you.
You can also print out and complete our appointment request form and fax it to our office at (407)942-1049.
What if I miss my appointment?With all of life’s distractions, it is not unusual to occasionally forget an appointment. Because we did not have adequate time to schedule someone else, we will charge you $50 for each missed appointment. To avoid this charge, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your appointment.
What if I have questions about my bill?Sometimes insurance companies do not allow or question some part of our service. This can create an unusually large balance due. If this occurs, please bring it to our attention so we may review the bill for accuracy and help you resolve the problem. If you ever feel that our charge is unusually large or small or appears to be for a service that you do not recall receiving, please call (407)829-8981 and we will review it. If your payment check is returned because of insufficient funds, we will charge you a $35 fee. You will need to pay this service charge, plus the outstanding bill, before we can provide further services.
We want to make your first visit as stress-free as possible. You can easily download the forms below and complete them from the comfort of your own home! Simply bring them with you to your first appointment, etc.