Lake Mary Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy is Central Florida’s leading center for the treatment of allergies and disorders of the ears, nose and throat. Dr. Damask and her caring staff are committed to providing you with exceptional care. Dr. Cecelia Damask is trained in the latest, clinically proven diagnostic and treatment options. Our goal is to treat your medical problems and restore your quality of life.
At Lake Mary Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy we are experienced in treating a wide variety of disorders, including:
- Pet and Environmental Allergies
- Sinus Infections
- Nasal and Eye Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Skin Allergies; Eczema and Hives
- Hoarseness; Voice and Speech Problems
- Swallowing Problems
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Dizziness; Balance Problems
- Ear Infections
- Chronic Cough
- Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Problems
Did You Know…
- Our success rate for treating allergies is over 90%?
- Allergies can be treated with oral drops?
- Recurring “Summer Colds” are usually caused by allergies?
- Daily nasal irrigation can dramatically reduce sinus/nasal infections?
- 70% of ear, nose and throat conditions are allergy related?
- Many “sinus” complaints are actually underlying allergies?
- About 27% of infants whose mothers have allergies develop atopic dermatitis?
- Allergic asthma is the most common form of asthma, affecting over 50% of the 20 million asthma sufferers?
- If you treat the underlying allergies, asthma symptoms will improve and the need for medication will lessen?
- About 27% of children who have food allergies also have eczema or skin allergies?
- Chronic cough often indicates acid reflux?
- Hearing aids now provide clear sound in noisy environments?